| Information Office
This Information Office is the headquarters for all those who need to be in the know and is, in a way, a public, more well-lit version of the Detective's Office. It contains all the manner of items suitable for a investigative reporter, an inquisitive lawyer, and or an amateur or professional sleuth, such as:
- A Television, tuned to various helmet cams and mobile cameras, among others.
- A Security Cameras computer, connected to Security's camera network.
- A camera, for hard, undeniable photographic evidence.
- A tape recorder with a compact tape, for recording a conversation, everything being said in a room, or just your own voice, depending on where you put it.
- Pens and paper, for manual records and notes.
- A lovely wooden desk, with a laptop and a desk lamp, a beacon of light and truth in the middle of
a station losing power to power sink a sea of darkness and ignorance. Switch it out the bulb for a different colored one to suit your version of the truth.
- A desktop computer and printer, suitable for sending your reports all across the station.
- A crate with a fedora, an overcoat and scarf combo, and a few fanny packs. Conduct the search for the truth, in style.
- A monkey named Tanhony. You're not alone in this search, chief.
There's also a locker full of lawyer suits and briefcases in the room above, for the legal-orientated types.