Isn't weird that Engineers go to Engineering Storage for equipment, but go to Engineering EVA Storage for materials? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Just consider the contents of this offshoot of Emergency Storage A:
- Rods and metal sheets, regular and reinforced.
- Glass sheets, again some regular and some reinforced.
- Oodles of multitools and insulated gloves for electrical work.
- Plenty of toolbelts to hold all the tools you can find in here.
- A neatly-stacked pile of fuel tanks.
- Electrical and mechanical toolboxes, all in a row.
- Firesuits, fire extinguishers, and fire-fighting grenades, for, well, fighting fires.
- Two energy-shield gens, great for stopping the floods that frequently occur here.
- A general fab for making copies of the various tools, light tubes, bulbs, and other things stored hre.
- A tank dispenser. To be fair, most of its oxygen are used to supply O2 to people, but it can supply O2 to a room if it's in an air siphon.
There is no vent. At least that makes sense; the Engineers don't need much air in a room where they're just briefly visiting to snatch supplies from.
The APC for this room is in the bottom left.