What counts as human can be changed with laws, for example by making some humans non-human or vice versa.
Remember, the Rules still apply. While your laws allow you to kill a non-human, that doesn't always mean you should. In fact, in many cases, such as with polymorphed critters, it is considered Grief. That said, if you get a law or order demanding that you kill non-humans, it's a totally different story.
- Humans with (non-Monkey) mutantraces from genes, including Lizards, Squids, Roachpeople, Player Skeletons, Cowpeople, and Pugs
- Syndicate traitors
- Syndicate spies
- Syndicate agents (nuke mode)
- Gang leaders and members
- AIs and cyborgs
- NPCs, critters, and animals
- Critter skeletons
- Wraiths or revenants
- Vampiric thralls
- Kudzu People
- Changelings, vampires, and Arcfiends are human UNTIL the AI or cyborg witness them commit a non-human act (shape-shifting, transforming, proboscis, etc).
- Werewolves are human UNTIL they have transformed.
|Basic Rules · Roleplaying Rules · Admin Guidelines · Mentor Guidelines · HoS Guidelines · Metagaming · Grief · Mindhack Rules · Who is and isn't human (AI laws) · Ghostdrone Laws|
|Engineering||Making and Breaking · Construction · Gas · Powering the station · Singularity · Mining · Materials and Crafting · Wiring · Hacking · MechComp · Mechanic components and you · Control Unit · Reactor Statistics Computer · Cargo Crates|
|Medsci||Doctoring · Genetics · Robotics · Telescience · Plasma Research · Artifact Research · Chemistry · Chemicals · ChemiCompiler · Decomposition|
|Security||Security Officer · Contraband · Forensics · Space Law · A Treatise on Space Law|
|Service||Foods and Drinks · Botany · Writing · Piano Song Dump · Instruments|
|The AI||Artificial Intelligence · AI Laws · Chain of Command · Guide to AI · Humans and Nonhumans · Killing the AI|
|Computers||Computers · TermOS · ThinkDOS · Packets|