- Sandbox - So. Much. Crap.
- Armor - Another page that explains the various stats on equipment found throughout the station, soon to have two and possibly three Big Ol' Charts.
- Horizon - A map for Horizon.
- Exadv1 Interview Transcript - A one-and-half hour interview with Exadv1 that will take much, much longer than that to transcribe.
- Quickstart - A very WIP rewrite of Getting Started. Meant to be a 5-10 minute read that has lots of pictures and direct and practical instructions and isn't too overwhelming.
- Adminhelp - A guide that'll eventually explain what ahelps are and aren't for, encourage people to ahelp more often, earlier, and with more details, and describe what may or may not happen after an ahelp is received.
- Nanotrasen Security Operative - A barebones prototype, focusing on the NT-SO's unique equipment and bit on their responsibilities (and eventually dealing with threats).
- Torpedos - Currently describes how to load and fire torpedos, eventually will have more sprites in the instructions, provide some location info on the torpedo bays, and explain the various torpedo-launchables more.
- Guide to Genetics Rerrange - A small rewrite that's meant to be more intuitively organized instead of based on the GeneTek interface and will eventually have stuff like a walkthrough on how to make and use activators and info on how to unlock certain research upgrades.
- Mime - Another draft at the outline stage, planned to explain a few particulars about custom emotes and suggest some ways to have fun without speaking.
- Kudzuperson - A page for kudzupeople, created when kudzu revives a corpse. Could use a few more details before being made into an official page.
- Foodbuffs - Has info on food buffs; once I figure out how to show them, all the tables will show the buffs associated with each food buff.
- Ass Day - Explains the rules of Ass Day and eventually content exclusive to that day.
- Plasma Research - A small rewrite of Plasma Research with the soon(TM) to include annotated pictures, instructions on using the machinery in Toxins, and some thoughts on bomb-making.
- Motives Page
- Medical Checklist Reformat-foss i promise
- Applying for Mentor - Some observations on the mentor application, especially the disparity between what applicants expect from mentors and what admins/others actually expect and the importance of avoiding metagaming.
- Melee Weapon Section - A section for Murder on melee weapons, with images, sources, damage, and usefulness over fists.
- Precision Loaf Science: Find out the exact item thresholds for each loaf tier...somehow.
- Chemistry Groups for All/Most Chems: Best thing to ever be added.
1st Contribution - February 18, 2017
500th Contribution - June 22, 2017
1000th Contribution - July 26, 2017
Contributor Medal'd- August 7, 2017 - Thank you ZeWaka!
2000th Contribution - Feb 23, 2018
3000th Contribution - May 30, 2018
4000th Contribution - August 26, 2018
5000th Contribution - November 15, 2018
6000th Contribution - March 9, 2019
7000th Contribution - April 28, 2019
7777th Contribution - September 5, 2019
8000th Contribution - September 14, 2019
9000th Contribution - November 9, 2019