- Sandbox - So. Much. Crap.
- Armor - Another page that explains the various stats on equipment found throughout the station, soon to have two and possibly three Big Ol' Charts.
- Horizon - A map for Horizon.
- Exadv1 Interview Transcript - A one-and-half hour interview with Exadv1 that will take much, much longer than that to transcribe.
- Quickstart - A very WIP rewrite of Getting Started. Meant to be a 5-10 minute read that has lots of pictures and direct and practical instructions and isn't too overwhelming.
- Adminhelp - A guide that'll eventually explain what ahelps are and aren't for, encourage people to ahelp more often, earlier, and with more details, and describe what may or may not happen after an ahelp is received.
- Nanotrasen Security Operative - A barebones prototype, focusing on the NT-SO's unique equipment and bit on their responsibilities (and eventually dealing with threats).
- Guide to Genetics Rerrange - A small rewrite that's meant to be more intuitively organized instead of based on the GeneTek interface and will eventually have stuff like a walkthrough on how to make and use activators and info on how to unlock certain research upgrades.
- Mime - Page is already out. Just need to finish the "mimed" version.
- Kudzuperson - A page for kudzupeople, created when kudzu revives a corpse. Could use a few more details before being made into an official page.
- Foodbuffs - Has info on food buffs; once I figure out how to show them, all the tables will show the buffs associated with each food buff.
- Plasma Research - A small rewrite of Plasma Research with the soon(TM) to include annotated pictures, instructions on using the machinery in Toxins, and some thoughts on bomb-making.
- Retired Objectives - List of old Traitor objectives.
- EMP - Page on EMP effects.
- Drinks Rearrange - New arrangement for Drinks section of Foods and Drinks, featuring a central list of drink ingredient sources.
- General Objects Rearrange - Attempts to reorganize the General Objects page by use to break up the big tables.
- Syndicate Items Rearrange - Attempts to reorganize Syndicate Items page to reduce walls of text. Looks extremely ugly right now
- Motives Page
- Medical Checklist Reformat-foss i promise
- Applying for Mentor - Some observations on the mentor application, especially the disparity between what applicants expect from mentors and what admins/others actually expect and the importance of avoiding metagaming.
- Melee Weapon Section - A section for Murder on melee weapons, with images, sources, damage, and usefulness over fists.
- Precision Loaf Science: Find out the exact item thresholds for each loaf tier...somehow.
- Chemistry Groups for All/Most Chems: Best thing to ever be added.
1st Contribution - February 18, 2017
500th Contribution - June 23, 2017
1000th Contribution - July 26, 2017
Contributor Medal'd- August 7, 2017 - Thank you ZeWaka!
2000th Contribution - Feb 24, 2018
3000th Contribution - May 31, 2018
4000th Contribution - August 26, 2018
5000th Contribution - November 16, 2018
6000th Contribution - March 9, 2019
7000th Contribution - April 28, 2019
7777th Contribution - September 5, 2019
8000th Contribution - September 15, 2019
9000th Contribution - November 7, 2019
10000th Contribution - January 27, 2020
Admin'd- February 9, 2020
11000th Contribution - March 22, 2020