From Space Station 13 Wiki
- Don't grief. Griefing is excessively harming your fellow players or the station. Being a jerk is okay; ruining someone's entire round isn't.
- No metagaming. More information can be found on the Metagaming page. Basically:
- Meta-communicating: You cannot chat or share information about the current round with other players outside of the game, such as over Discord, IRC, in-person, etc.
- Meta-grudging: If someone attacked you in a prior round, you can't use that as a reason to attack them in a later round.
- Multi-keying: If you've joined a round with one account, do not join it with any others.
- Using a modified client: You may not modify your BYOND or Dreamseeker client in any way.
- No racism, bigotry, sexual content, or slurs. This includes your character name, BYOND key, flavor text, in-game speech, etc. If you're told something breaks this rule, that is not an invitation for debate.
- For example, calling someone a dick is okay; talking about yours isn't.
- This also means no references to or jokes about "rape", the n-word, and so on. There is no reason to ever use those words here.
- Don't outright give secrets away, such as secret chem recipes and Adventure Zone secrets. Hints and advice are okay.
- Listen to the admins. If an admin PMs you with a question, you need to respond by clicking the admin's name or pressing F1. Admins have the final say in rule-related matters.
- Don't impersonate the admins, or pretend to be one.
- This is not an exhaustive list. Rules-lawyering is strongly discouraged. "But it wasn't in the rules!" isn't an excuse.
Questions about the rules?
Have a problem with an admin?
If you believe you have been treated unfairly, or a rule was incorrectly applied, please post in the Admin Complaints forum. We take all complaints seriously, and you will not be punished for posting a complaint.