|Clarion - Cogmap1 - Cogmap2 - Destiny - Donut Station 2 - Mushroom Station - Oshan Laboratory|
Mushroom Station is the informal nickname for concept.dmm, the sole map run on Goonstation servers after Donut 2.0 was phased out. It was retired to make way for Cogmap1's debut, then unretired in November 2017, when it completed its full makeover to the 3/4 view sprites. Despite its new look, it still has some old kinks that don't stand up well to the new code, so be sure to stop by its bug report thread if you ever find any issues with Mushroom Station.
Note: There is no Arrivals on this station. Instead, players spawn in various telepads scattered throughout the station. Don't ask why.
January 25th, 2012 - March 1st, 2013
November 16, 2017 - Now
Mushroom Station was the first station to
- Feature an owlery and commonly available owl suits.
- Feature virtual reality pods.
- Introduce vampire mode.
- Introduce the telescience lab.
- Allow cyborg parts to be reinforced.
- Allow the roboticist to produce finished robots.
- Have ABC-Us.
- Introduce human-like NPC behavior, for example NPC Syndicate agents.
Before it was revamped and reintroduced in 2017, Mushroom Station was the last station to
- Hire a Head Surgeon.
- Hire chemists.
- Feature replicants.
- Have a research system for robotics and the previous implementation of artifact research.